logotype
 
 

 

 

 

This statue of Christ was donated to our church in 1912 by Mr. & Mrs. Philip Horine, and stood on the altar of the Harrison Street Church until 1943 when it was replaced by a cross.  The statue was moved down in the basement of the building where the opening Sunday School service was held.  When we moved to Bristol Street. we took the Christ statue with us and had it on the altar table in the chapel.  Now it will once again move with us down the street to the Eastlake Terrace